Shain calls everyone over, lights a flare, and throws it into a fence, and sure enough it lights up into “C+S.” Cara says it’s the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for her, and everyone chants for her to kiss him, so she does. Blue Foot strips down, Salwa takes her shirt and bra and pants off, and they frolic around. At this point, I’m not sure whose breasts we’ve seen more of: Salwa or Ashley.
And I honestly can’t think of a more fitting way to end the season than Blue Foot rubbing his dick on Shain.
Bucking Unseen Moments
Ashley tells us on voiceover that she and her friends had a crazy summer, but there were some even crazier moments we never got to see – until now. It looks like the intros were taped pretty recently, because the whole gang is bundled up in winter clothes while they hype up the special. Anna changed her hair color (I like it!) and Shain is still a seven-year-old with ADD.
Anyway, I can’t really recap this special because it doesn’t follow a narrative – you have to watch it to appreciate it. I’ll list some standout moments, though:
- -Shain drinking the jar of deer meat he claims is cooked, but is obviously raw, made me dry heave.
- -Maybe Shain should go to a barber shop, because I now understand why his hair looks like he got it cut at home: he did get it cut at home.
- -MTV got a whole lot of footage at the first house the girls were living in before they got evicted. In the first episode.
- -We learn why they all seem so lazy when it comes to work: they are. None of them can keep a job.
- -We get to see what Shain looks like without the nasty facial hair, and it’s a vast improvement, but unfortunately tempered by the fact that he’s shirtless in the scene.
- -The ladies did a public service of testing out the fastest ways to get skin cancer so that we don’t have to.
- -Shain tells a story (that I don’t buy) that he once took a girl mudding, and he put the truck in 2-wheel drive and got stuck, so to pass the time until someone came to help they had sex. As soon as they were done, he put the truck in 4-wheel drive and drove her home – and hasn’t heard from her since.
So what do you think Gasmii? Did Tyler cheat on Katie, and did Ashley have a right to be as angry as she was? Would you go down the ramp at Blue Foot’s lake house? What changes do you want to see for next season? Let me know in the comments, and I’ll see you here again soon!
For the fresh recap alerts and to talk trash with us, follow us on Twitter. If you want to play games and socialize, like our Facebook page! We’re also now on Pinterest and Tumblr! Thanks for being a part of the gasm!
To follow my personal tweets, click here.