Blake’s hair should never be that style. It makes him look like a greasy 50s douchebag with elf ears. His yelling at Carpet is pretty creepy, though. I like seeing her cry.
Generic Cutie takes notes during his sesh with Dianna on a little pad. It’s kinda cute. I don’t really remember anything she said, though. Just like she fades in to the background on Glee!
Every producer can’t stop gushing about Blake. Make it more obvious that he’s going to win, guys. Just try.
Carpet starts crying as soon as she puts on the Muslim headscarf. It’s getting a little too real for her. She says she’s broken the stereotype of a traditional Muslim. You’re not really a Muslim at all if you don’t believe in any of the teachings, are you? At least it doesn’t seem like she does.
- Blake is definitely playing the “peaks in high school” type
- Carpet was way overdramatic. And a slut! What a surprise!
- The amount of “man” and “dude” said between GC and Blake made me cringe
- Blake’s “it’s over between us” with Generic Cutie was more than a little homoerotic. Is that a subtext of the film?
- I don’t understand the whole “we’re all perfect” thing seeing as Blake’s character is clearly not.
- Lily impressed me. The short bits we saw, anyway.
- I didn’t listen to their singing at all. It didn’t really matter in this video, anyway, as far as I’m concerned.
After the video, Nikki gets all teary about learning things from the GleeProers. It actually sounds genuine. Must be the hormones. Zach cries, too, but that’s more expected.
Robert very excitedly tells them that they were all so great that all five of them will be performing for the writing staff of Glee. It’s his gift to them! Wait, why is that a gift? They all have to do performances instead of just three of them, and with added pressure as well. Sounds kind of like a cruel joke to me.
Lily- “Son of a Preacher Man”
Generic Cutie- “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” (um, ok?)
WB- “Here’s to Us”
Blake- “I’m Still Standing”
The writers come out, and they look…writery. Scarfs and glasses and plaid and bad hair. It’s surprising that all of those writers couldn’t come up with one cohesive storyline on Glee. I think they’re all really there just to inflate Ryan Murphy’s ego.
Ryan finally let us out of the Glee writers’ room! We saw the sun!
Last Chance Performances
Generic Cutie- it’s the slow version of the song from Glee. I still don’t really get why a guy is singing this song. His voice has a nice tone to it. Better than Blake’s anyway.