Barb, Mike and Jace are at lunch. Jenelle hasn’t been spending much time with Jace because she’s been so busy unpacking. (Here we go again.) She did get a call from Keifer. He’s out of jail in Maryland and is heading to South Carolina to do 6-8 months in jail time there. However, Jenelle’s roommate reminds her that it would violate Jenelle’s probation by spending time with him before he turns himself in, but Jenelle doesn’t think there will be a problem with it. I do.
Oh Barb. You’re happiness may be short-lived.
Maybe her husband and Keifer can be Cellies with Benefits.
Farrah Fawsett called. (Or is she dead?)
Jenelle said that she and Keiffer spent two days together before he turned himself in and she got away with it. Unfortunately, Jenelle’s roommate’s husband is also on probation and he’s been coming around to hang out with Amber. There’s some texting going on between Amber and Jenelle and I’ll try to break it down.
- Jenelle tells Amber that Amber’s estranged husband can’t come around the house because the Parole Officer will violate both of them and put them in jail.
- Amber says that she can hang out with whomever she wants.
- Jenelle said it’s fking serious because the P.O. is watching them and that he can’t come over.
- Amber points out that Jenelle let Keiffer (and possibly other parolees) come and hang out at their house.
- Jenelle says that’s different because the P.O. didn’t know they were there.
- Last night, Amber, the hubby, and Jenelle all go into a big fight and Amber woke her “innocent baby” up at 10pm and left with the hubby and Jenelle couldn’t believe that Amber chose her hubby over her. (Also, Jenelle’s arm is in a cast, so I’m waiting to figure out what happened.)
She’s telling all this to some girl named Hannah, who I’m assuming will be the new roommate. Hannah said that Amber is a bad friend and Jenelle said that Amber is moving out today. No one mentions the broken arm.
Poor Jenelle, the world is against her.
No drug use here.
How can MTV just ignore a broken arm?
Jenelle is waiting for Amber to come get her stuff… and low and behold, Hannah will be moving in with Jenelle. They go downstairs and hide stuff that Jenelle says belongs to her and they move Amber’s stuff out on the porch. They see Amber pull up and then they run and hide upstairs. Jenelle watches through the window and sees that Amber is wearing her hoodie and she’s pissed off. She needs that damn hoodie back. Jenelle said that Amber really disappointed her. (Now you know how Barb feels.)
Nope, no one is doing any drugs around here.
Amber is still moving out and Jenelle and Hannah are hiding upstairs. Amber needs her husband, Joe, to come over with his truck, but Jenelle is playing the btch card and saying that he can’t come and Amber should find someone else… Hey Jenelle, why don’t you sashay your VS Pink outfit over to your dealer’s house for an hour? She’s smiling the entire time she’s making life difficult for Amber. She then yells down that she needs her hoodie back.
Amber starts crying and goes outside to smoke. Jenelle follows her downstairs and makes her take the hoodie off ASAP. Amber gets a few guys round up to help her get out. Jenelle sits there and yells and screams at them the entire time and all Amber wants to do is get out.
Because this shows she’s mature enough to be a mother.
I just love this hoodie so much.
I can’t believe the btch took her hoodie back.
I’m eating because I’m hungry. Not because I’m stoned.
I’m totes stone.
This is def the Jenelle that I’ve missed. You know, the totally insane one… have fun with your new roomie, Hannah!!!