I’m going to start out with a list of things that I liked and hated about the show:
1. Leah’s mascara – Hate.
2. Leah’s nails and their constant change from scene to scene – Hate.
3. Kailyn’s subtle mascara – Love.
4. Kailyn’s natural nails – Love.
5. Chelsea’s hair, clothes, shoes, voice – Hate.
6. Jenelle’s mouth and front two teeth – Hate.
7. Jenelle and Kailyn’s natural hair – Love.
8. Leah’s 6-month old itchy extensions – Hate.
9. The girl that reminded Chelsea she needed scissors for her hair cut test – Love.
10. The fact that Aliza passed Chelsea – Hate.
11. Barb and her newfound awesomeness – Love.
12. Mary and her constant stupidity – Hate.
13. Isaac’s butt cheek hanging out of his diaper – Love.
14. Kailyn’s butt cheek hanging out of her shorts – Hate.
15. Barb’s ever showing bra strap – Love.
16. Jenelle’s black thong hanging out after surgery – Hate.
17. Daddy Houskabucks’ realization that his daughter is a moron – Love.
Okay, that should be enough for now… My list is longer… but I just had to get it off my chest.
It’s water day at Kailyn’s house (well, more like concrete and hose day) and Isaac is in diapers while Javi is jumping over Kailyn’s head. It’s a little bit cute, but not a lot. The next day a new Megan comes by with her baby. Kailyn talks about she and Javi taking the next step and have him move in with her. She says he stays over every single day, but he doesn’t pay anything towards the house… sounds like Javi is one smart cookie. Her Megan thinks it’s a great idea and so does Isaac. Kailyn says she’s 20 and not getting any younger.
Hey Isaac, your right cheek is showing.
She’s got color, a smile, and a man that can jump over her… Color me impressed.
Chelsea interviews that she is insanely stressed because she has to go to school, take care of Aubree, and have her dad find a new place for her to live. She goes over to her mom’s house to complain and Chelsea says she wants to move far away… like out of South Dakota because she has nothing there (except her dad, his money, her school, day care, family). Whatever. Go ahead and move, bitch. She says she’s tired of seeing Adam and hearing about his every move (get off Facebook, idiot).
Aubree is hoping a Chinese family will adopt her.
“Look, I’m really good at math.”
Barb is making Jace some waffles and Jenelle interviews that she hasn’t seen him in a long time because she’s been working and getting ready for her boob job. How do you get ready? Put on VS Pink sweats? Kieffer has moved in with her and Gary has been calling, but she heads off for some surgery. Surgery is over and Jenelle is in pain and wants her “medicine”… her friend says “your muscle relaxers”… and I’m like, NO… SHE WANTS HER WEED, MORON.