Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
13. John aka WOLF and she again calls him John, ok I kinda like this
14. Alessandro, nice we are quickly apporaching the bottom of the barrell
15. Michael, he’s high, he actually thought this was Fear Factor.
16. Stevie, the party MC, who judging by his violent reaction to Kelon’s helicopter has a fear of flying and small dick. He’s gone next epi for sure.
17. Tony, Tone, Toni and his damn glass slipper.
18. Last and probably least….TRAVIS and his damn hard boiled egg.
And so it’s done, there are your top 18 most eligible bachelors who like women with kids and the weather in North Carolina in February. I was sad to see my boy Lerone go home, with his smooth moves and head. Let’s be honest though, he will be banging a broad he meets at the Charlotte airport bar tonight. Poor Jean Paul Jean Paul (and Seinfeld fans out there??) is bawling his marine biologist eyes out over this loss. I have dumped guys I was in serious relationships with and seen them get less upset. For what it’s worth it was usually because they had called me fat, or cheated on me…but at least we had known each other for more than 90 minutes.
This season looks fun! What Emily lacks for in personality she makes up for in whisking these dudes all over Europe, and make out sessions in villas. Also, the guys are going to bring a little dramz, and I mean why not, you have already faked disability at work to get a few months off. Might as well accuse some dude you would actually be friends with as “being so fake bro”. Zip up that Hornets jacket, we have just begun this journey to Emily’s 3rd failed engagement!
To get the funniest quotes from TVgasm recaps as they’re posted, follow us on Twitter. You can post your favorite lines right back at us. If you want to play games and socialize, like our Facebook page! We’re also now on Pinterest and Tumblr! Thanks for being a part of the gasm!