This was a difficult contest to judge. The volume alone was astounding. Tens of tens of readers submitted trivia questions — the sheer volume alone required B-Side’s coffee to go un-warmed, J-Unit’s daily mid-day foot massage had to be moved to every other day, and I had to chew my own food as the TVgasm interns were aflutter sorting through all the submissions. Needless to say, we are happy for things to get back to normal around here.
The four winning trivia questions are:
To whom did Rachel serve her last cup of coffee at Central Perk?
What are the names of Joey’s seven sisters?
Name 3 actors on friends that played more than one character (and who they played).
The main two Friends apartments (Joey/Chandler & Monica/Rachel) are located on the corner of what two streets?
We have one last Scene It? Friends edition to give away to the person who can correctly answer the most questions from the above. Send in answers to Madeyoulaugh@tvgasm.com. in the event of a tie, a winner will be chosen by degree of brown nosery included in the email. Winner will be announced on Friday.
For trivia questions from some non-winning entries stick around after the jump
1) Which character is missing part of his middle finger?
2) How many pages is Rachel’s “if we get back together” letter to Ross?
3) When is Rachel’s Birthday?
4) What did Joey give Ursula for her birthday when they were dating?
5) What is the name of the large red headed girl that dances on Ross’ feet at Chandler and Monica’s wedding?
6) What is the name of Joeys childhood imaginary friend?
7) Name on of Joeys two stage names he considered.
8) In the episode where Joey tells Ross that he likes Rachel, what was on top of Joey refrigerator in the scene where the two are drinking a melon drink that Rachel left behind after moving out of Joeys apartment? (less trivia than it is watching the show and typing what you see)
9) Who does Phoebe think is her grandfather?
10) Where did Phoebe keep her grandmothers ashes?
11) Which has not been written on the MagnaDoodle on the door in chandler and Joeys apartment?
a) Get Out; b) Nice Nails Chandler; c) Evil Ross or d) Clean Bathroom
12) What does Phoebes dad do for a living?
13) On Monica’s counter, there is a large container that holds her cooking utensils. What word is painted on the container?
14) What is Rachel’s fathers FIRST name?
15) In London, when Chandler and Monica were fooling around and trying to get rid of Joey, what movie did they say they were watching on pay-per-view?
16) Monica worked at a 50s diner where a co-worker wrote a poem about her. What was the object that she was compared to in the poem?
17) Who played Katie, the girl who hits Joey?
18) What was Monica’s nickname when she played field hockey in high school?
19) What is the name of the girl Phoebe lived with before Rachel moved in?’
20) What song played during Phoebe’s marriage when she walked down the aisle?
1) Matt Perry. When he was a little boy, his grandfather accidentally closed the car door on his finger.
2) 18 pages front and back
3) May 5th
4) A green sweater
7) Joseph Stalin or Holdin Magroin
8) A box of cereal and Nutella
9) Albert Einstein
10) In her taxi cab
15) My Giant
16) a vase
17) Soleil Moon Frye
18) Big Fat Goalie!
19) Denise. She was never seen by the Friends, but it was discussed when Rachel needed to move in.
20) Here, There, Everywhere