Hey everyone!!! I am so sorry for the lack of posts recently. I was on jury duty last week and had to deal with so many idiots that the thought of watching them for an additional hour on TV made me cry. And then of course this week we had the Thanksgiving holiday and family obligations have gotten in the way. So I am very sorry to all of you and I am going to keep this short and sweet..similar to Oprah’s favorite things, I’m going to just quickly recap my favorite moments from the past 2 episodes
10. Francisco pleading to Mindy about how much he trusts her and wanting to work together– dude, give it up!! You messed up and hooking up with Brittanya certainly did not help your relationship with Mindy.
9. ”Your guess is as good as mine.”– CJ tells them their challenge clue only to find that none of the money lovers get that that is their clue…they think they need to guess. He actually has to tell them, “yeah, that was the clue.” DUH!
8. Pun says, “A mental challenge, I like that!” and Brittanya responds with, “Are you even smart?”– Brittanya, he is the only smart one in the house, and the fact that you can’t see that only proves how dumb you really are…hello????!!! She goes on to wonder if strippers can do math, and add, and if they are even smart. Sigh. Oh Brittanya, how you have made it this far in life I will never know. Your poor kid.
7. ”I’m not really that good at thinking, so I don’t think I’m gonna be that good at guessing, i don’t know…”– Brittanya, you just summed yourself up in that single statement.
BRITTANYA SHOULD MAKE THIS HER NEXT TATTOO…
6. The guessing game in general– to see how some of these people use logic to guess at the most ridiculous things (how much everyone weighs in the house, how many teeth a goat has, how much beer it will take to fill up the hot tub, how much tequila is in a huge pitcher of margarita’s…??) But the fact that all of the girls had to weigh themselves on national TV is brilliant. Brittanya can’t even guess how many daisies are on a table because she doesn’t know what a daisy is?? So she puts down 101 to represent how many guys she has slept with… that number must represent just this past year.
BRITTANYA TRYING TO GUESS HOW MANY PEOPLE SHE HAS SLEPT WITH
5. Hot Wings comes up with a brilliant idea to keep her and Francisco out of the box- to convince Brittanya to just NOT vote at all. Mindy was the dead last loser so she is automatically up for elimination, so to ensure her alliance is safe she just needs Brittanya not to vote. BUT can we trust Brittanya…I think not. She of course runs straight to 6 Gauge and says she won’t vote against Hot wings…which leads her to the notion, “being loyal isn’t that easy.” Oh girl, you are a whole swirl of crazy!!!
4. Brittanya doesn’t do as she promised Hot Wings so it ends up being a tie vote and Punisher gets to pick who goes in the box for elimination- it ends up being Mindy (the dead last loser), Hot Wings, and Francisco– So Hot Wings finally realizes she can’t trust Brittanya or Punisher. Really? It took you to this moment to realize that? OK!
3. The Power Outing- Oh hell no, they have them “braiding.” HA HA HA What the F*ck is this?? Hot Wings says, ” So there’s this white woman with dread locks trying tell a black woman how to braid…black people know how to braid, we’re good at it…it’s what we do.” I’m dying- who would ever want to go out and learn how to braid??? LAME ASS power outing. Pun just says, ” It was a horrible..” yeah. exactly.
I GUESS BLACK PEOPLE DO KNOW HOW TO BRAID…I THINK HOT WINGS CAME UP WITH THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE.
2. Punisher as Pay Master– he thoroughly enjoys people kissing his ass and doing whatever he wants. He has Francisco pull out his chair, Mindy put a napkin on his lap… he is all about a power trip and it is funny to watch.
1. And the number 1 moment from this episode: A drunk Hot wings confronting Francisco about telling Pun she had been gunning for him to go in the box. She keeps calling him a B*tch and let’s him leave the room because, “ladies first.” She’s a funny drunk…til the elimination!! She goes after Francisco and Mindy with some vicious words AND calls Brittanya out for hooking up with Francisco behind Punisher’s back. Brilliant. Hot Wings should be safe purely because she is making me laugh.
HOT WINGS LOOKS PRETTY PISSY…
So Punisher decides to do as he has always wanted to- and he gets rid of Francisco. Good Riddance!!
10. The leftover turmoil from elimination- Mindy and Hot Wings continue to fight after last week’s elimination and Hot Wings realizes she has no one on her side now. Mindy barely fights back because it just isn’t worth it to her. Everyone sees Hot Wings lose it and realizes she is just too unpredictable and should go. Hot Wings actuallly comes out with some low blows…but Mindy is self assured and doesn’t really care. Good for you Mindy… don’t let that Hooters waitress get you down.
NOT EVEN THIS HOOTERS WAITRESS COULD TEAR MINDY DOWN!!
9. This week’s challenge clue– Find out who the true Heavyweights in this challenge are: 6 Gauge takes this to mean that he needs to eat up and prepare for a physical challenge….so he goes on an eating rampage, similar to what we have seen overly waxed eyebrows Brooklyn do. We also find out that the dead last loser is going home directly from the challenge.
8. The challenge– Holy sh*t, they all have to eat as much food as they can in 20 minutes, and whoever has gained the most body weight wins and will be Pay Master, while the person with the lowest gain will be the dead last loser and come in last. Dumb Ass 6 Gauge is kicking himself. He just ate about 5 pounds worth of food and now he has to eat more!! I love it.
7. Brittanya claiming she is playing this game smart and it is getting her to the end– i have no comment.
6. Punisher helping Brittanya- He tells her to drink all of her water, which is actually very smart, so you would think that since she is playing a smart game she would listen….yeah, no. Brittanya seems to barely eat or drink anything except for “weiners.” She also says, “I need to book an appointment with my plastic surgeon just looking at all of this food.”
THIS IS WHAT BRITTANYA LOOKED LIKE BEFORE HER PLASTIC SURGERY
5. The grubbing of food– this is disgusting. Everyone is eating as much as they can- burgers, pizza, cake, fruit…Mindy smashes all of her food together so she doesn’t have to chew as much. ew. The barfing that goes on is enough to make me dry heave. I can barely watch this.
4. Pun pretending to eat- He drank 6 bottles of water and half a bowl of pasta, he is the smartest person there AND he gained 8 lbs!!! If I was on this show and they told me I had to a) get weighed and the b) eat as much as possible to gain as much weight as possible in 20 minutes I would quit….I’d leave the show. No way could you get me on a scale.
3. Everyone dropping out and puking- I am in shock at how these people are just barfing all over the place! Poor CJ!!! When Brooklyn starts to vomit, I honestly almost had to stop watching…the sound alone was enough to have me feel sick.
2. The Dead Last Loser– it’s BRITTANYA!!! yay!!! She’s gone!!!!
THIS JUST WASN’T ENOUGH FOOD!
1. MY DVR CUTTING OFF THE REST OF THE EPISODE!!!! NO SH*T!!! I have no idea what happens from this point forward! Can you believe that!!!???? OY! So I guess we will have to wait until next week to see who actually gets put into the box for elimination! We know Brittanya goes home right away from the challenge. Pun is the Pay Master yet again so the only people up for elimination are: Mindy, Hot Wings, Brooklyn, and 6 Gauge.
If Punisher is smart he will get rid of 6 Gauge…then he is just competing against the girls, which yes, that includes Brooklyn.
See you next week!!!!