Southern gentility at its finest.
Howdy, Gasmii! I’ve been enjoying all the Diamond Jubilee events the last couple of days. Anyone for homemade scones with lemon curd? ‘Cause that’s how I celebrated on Sunday. Little-known fact: I am the rightful Queen of England. If only those damned Tudors hadn’t stolen the crown from my ancestors. Cheaters!! So huzzah to the Queen but it should totes be me. Of course I’m a lot younger so it wouldn’t be a Diamond Jubilee, just probably Wood or Paper or something. But still . . .
Going from tasteful and regal to bottom-of-barrel scraping, Eden’s World is back from a week off, with (hopefully) the penultimate ep of this season. And not a moment too soon!
This week the E-Team “coached” Isabelle, a 9-year-old in Paducah, KY. We learned that Paducah is home of the National Quilt Museum, a skating rink and an Elks club. I know where I’m headed on my next vacation!
We didn’t see that much of Isabelle or, for that matter, Eden. What we did see was:
1. Shparkle using the 3 curse words she knows in a series of drunken tirades;
2. Both Shparkle and Heather showing a complete ignorance of how the entertainment business has worked since time immemorial;
3. Eden auditioning models for her clothing line (?!?);
4. Eden again showing us she can’t read;
5. Andrew being a complete jackass. No surprise there;
6. Cutabitch maintaining her reputation for being an effing c; and,
7. More marine biology lessons.
Plus a book signing that was apparently held in some parking structure lobby, and which was attended by absolutely no one.
We have so much to discuss in the full recap, don’t we? I’ll have a full cap up in a couple of days. Until then, what did you think of this week’s ep? Anyone do as I did and just mute the whole damn thing? Also anyone have any ideas how I can stage a coup in England and get the throne (and more to the point, the jewelry) for myself?
See you soon!
To get the funniest quotes from TVgasm recaps as they’re posted, follow us on Twitter. You can post your favorite lines right back at us. If you want to play games and socialize, like our Facebook page! We’re also now on Pinterest and Tumblr! Thanks for being a part of the gasm!
To follow my personal tweets, click here.