When you think something’s behind you? It probably is.
The entire crew heads on a full day hike to a cave featured in many of Emmet Cole’s videos and almost immediately we’re introduced to the legend of the week: the Morcegos, “The Guardians of the Forest”. AJ’s fear of caves serves him well as all the other crew members are turned blind by guano and the evil eye (or possibly blow darts).
What did we learn this week?
- Jayne doesn’t like it when people laugh at him. And he really will stab a bitch.
- The Morcegos are Vegans.
- Blind people can hike for hours without killing themselves.
- Douche has a real commitment to getting everything on film, and he genuinely seems to love Tess.
- The JabbaWockeeZ make a cameo! ***
- Lincoln has become the Jack Bauer of jungle infidelity interrogations.
- Bugs seriously creep me out. Really. If I had those nasty centipede things anywhere near me I would scream, Morcegos or no Morcegos.
- AJ’s single dialogue is remarkably similar to what I’d say while alone in the jungle, searching for a miracle cure.
The full recap will be coming but in the meantime want to check out last week’s recap? Just click here.
To get the funniest quotes from TVgasm recaps as they’re posted, follow us on Twitter or like our Facebook page! You can post your favorite lines right back at us. Thanks for being here!
*** Not really. I’m actually a big fat liar.