Hola Gasmii and welcome to my favorite episode of The Taste so far. Why is it my favorite? Because dear Gasmii, it is all about the vino, and I am a HUGE fan of vino.
Remember last week’s recap I wondered if people were gonna start getting catty with each other? Well – BINGO! Team Malarkey has a nasty little tiff between two contestants, who are making very catty remarks in interviews and exquisitely eye-rolling at each other! Love!
And two contestants go home again and I have some advice for future competitors in Reality TV Cooking Shows:
1) Do NOT repeat the mistake of a former axed competitor (When the judes say: avoid the sweet – AVOID THE SWEET!)
2) When famous Chefs question your choice of seasoning or food prep, PAY ATTENTION! Remember, this is the best of the best, so you should RECOGNIZE!
3) When your food is up for elimination, don’t sass the judges and tell them it’s “your pallette,” Humbly acknowledge your wrongdoing and try to dress up your mistake the best you can. Seriously! (Also, this show is called The Taste, not The Bitchy Sore Loser. Maybe your food tasted BAD. Consider it.)
Two contestants make these mistakes and it ends up booting them out the door. And I have to say, Diane was no where near as bad as another contestant’s sour attitude this episode. Can you guess who I am referring to?
Oh, and it should be noted that Ludo’s “flibbity flibbity, fleu fleu, le what?” accent was in full effect tonight because Froggy was NOT pleased and very worked up and I had to rewind several times to understand what he was raging about.
Oh and Bourdain is my damn hero again, as he casually swigs all the wine and proceeds to not really give a shit. I know some of you don’t like him, but my love for the Bourdain is still steady and true. So pour yourself a glass of vino, Gasmii and tip it!
Actually, wait until the full recap to enjoy that glass with me, which should be up very soon.
So, let’s discuss in the comments!
- Was Ludo out of control?
- Is Nigella totally gonna lose this thing or will she dance with some penguins and cartoons to distract everyone and just steal the damn trophy?
- Will Malarkey be able to express an emotion or will he be Kidman-ed out forever?
- Will Bourdain give a shit?
- And most importantly, was Diane less hateful this episode?
For the fresh recap alerts and to talk trash with us, follow us on Twitter. If you want to play games and socialize, like our Facebook page! We’re also now on Pinterest and Tumblr! Thanks for being a part of the gasm!
To follow my personal tweets, click here.