What. The. Fuck. Seriously, what the fuck? ‘Nuff said.
This picture says the rest. Now let’s get the hell into it….
I’ll be totally honest, I had no intention of recapping the Reunion show of The Island. There’s only so much you can say about them usually. But this one. This one! Well. Something has to be said. Not a whole lot. But something. Just a few points:
1. Kelly Effing Anne. What was that? She had to be drunk. Sober people don’t just come out with a hostility level on par with POW victims. And they don’t use hand gestures like they’re filming the sequel to 8 Mile. They just don’t.
And Wes!? WES!? What in the ginger hell is going on here? She’s been drunk ever since she left the island. There is no other rational explanation. Unless she’s been sniffin the yayo. One or the other. Cohutta needs to contact the girl and reel her back in before she completes her mission to hate the world.
“Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, you’re cool, I’m out.”
2. Evelyn looked beautiful. Seriously beautiful. She spoke eloquently and fairly. I can’t believe she made me like her.
3. This Carlos character needs to replace Susie and Lindsey as the host of all the reunion shows. (Though he needs to speak a bit more slowly). Last time Lindsey was out there she was calling people by the wrong names. Repeatedly. He killed it. Viva la Carlos.
4. Johanna obviously has Jedi Mind Trick powers. Wes used to fall all over himself for her. Kenny appears to be well on his way smitten. And she’s sat back the entire time appearing indifferent at best. Not to mention the fact that she seems to have accomplished this with bangs. I’m not saying I’m jealous of her. I’m saying if she wrote a How To book I’d read it.
5. Why is it that Paula is the only person on the face of the earth who hyperventilates every time she cries? Does she have some sort of pulmonary disorder? Asthma? Something? How long ago was the show filmed? Why is she still crying? Did she bring the empty treasure chest home with her to sleep in? She’s a sweet girl, and I agree she got hosed, but what’s done is done. Get some oxygen and get over it.
6. Ryan telling KellyAnne she’s insecure and evil around girls… Robin nodding her head in the background in agreement…me having flashbacks to KellyAnne spitting on the glass wall of the phone room in Syndey. Dare I say Ryan is right?
7. Whatever diet Jenn’s eyebrows are on, I want it. Every time I see them they’re thinner.
8. Congrats to Dan for getting sober. I was sincerely relieved. Good luck to him.
9. Johnny should have apologized.
10. They need to do the challenge in this structure format every seasson. LOVES IT!
And loves you Gasmii!