Season #1 Cast
Did NBC’s ER make the Nielson list in it’s final week? Check it out after the jump…..
Season #15 Cast
ER did go out with good numbers, which it should. It came in at #6 & the “Look Back” show also made the list at #16. This show was at the top of the heap for over 8 years. CBS’s CSI finally knocked it down a peg or two. That and the loss of some of it’s most favored charactors (Dr. Green) helped in the fall of a great drama series. The finale was good. The interaction of the old cast & the present ones was a tad awkward at times, but it wrapped up some loose ends & let us all know that Carter spent all of Nana’s money on a fancy clinic for the poor & uninsured.
Here is Mr. Nielson’s “Top Twenty” list for the week of Mar. 30 to Apr. 5….
1. American Idol FOX (tues. 24.4mil) Nothing can touch this show.
2. American Idol FOX (wed. 24.3mil) Where are all the girls?
3. Dancing With the Stars ABC (mon. 20.5mil) The judges really don’t like Steve-O.
4. NCIS CBS (17.2mil) No surprise here.
5. The Mentalist CBS (17mil) Our hot psychic is Emmy bound.
6. ER NBC (16.4mil) “I need a BP, CBC, Chem-7, Tox-screen with an IV Push..STAT!”
7. 44th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards CBS (14.8mil) Hooray for Carrie Underwood! Girls Rule!
8. CSI CBS (14.6mil) This episode sucked ass.
9. Two and a Half Men CBS (14.6mil) Someone needs to do something with that kid’s hair. Awful dorky!
10. NCAA Basketball: Villanova vs.UNC CBS (14.5mil) I’ve had enough of this screwing up my DVR recordings!
11. Dancing With the Stars Results Show ABC (tues.13.5mil) It was a two-fer night & it was bye-bye Woz & Holly. I didn’t know that Boyz to Men were still together!
12. CSI: Miami CBS (13.5mil) I’m watching this again, now that Calleigh & Delco are bun buddies.
13. Without a Trace CBS (12.5mil) I missed it again.
14. House FOX (12.5mil) I saw this story on ER with the redhead from “Sex in the City”.
15. 60 Minutes CBS (12.3mil) The Prez didn’t show up this week. WTF?
16. Survivor: Tocantins CBS (11.3mil) Most boring season EVER.
17. 24 FOX (11.3 mil) The female Prez is a dumbass.
18. Rules of Engagement CBS (11mil) How can you not love Patrick Warburton.
19. ER Retrospective NBC (10.6mil) This made me want to see the first season one more time.
20. Eleventh Hour CBS (10.4mil) The finale made the list as have all the other episodes for it’s first season.
I don’t have the rankings for these network shows, but I do have the viewership numbers. This is how some of our other favorites are doing:
“No ma’am, I’m not Phil Keoghan.”
I Get That A Lot CBS 10.3mil
LOST ABC 9.5mil
Law & Order: SVU NBC 9.3mil
Castle ABC 9mil
The Osbournes FOX 8.3mil
Cupid ABC 7.2mil
Celebrity Apprentice NBC 7.1mil
Hell’s Kitchen FOX 6.9mil
Heroes NBC 6.4mil
Life on Mars Finale ABC 5.6mil
America’s Next Top Model CW 3.9mil
Dollhouse FOX 3.4mil
Howie Do It NBC 3.3mil
Gossip Girl CW 2.4mil
“Keep your eyes peeled for that Dr. Ducky Mallard dude.”
“I’m right here & I’ve got back-up.”
As you can see, things are pretty much the same this week on cable. The ratings don’t focus on just the primetime hours, so the overall viewership is a bit different. Here are the “Top Ten” for the week of Mar. 30 thru Apr. 5.
1. WWE Wrestling USA (10:00pm) 5.3mil
2. WWE Wrestling USA (9:00pm) 4.9mil
3. NCIS USA (Tue 7:00pm 4.2mil)
4. NCIS USA (Wed 7:00pm) 4.2mil
5. NCIS USA (Mon 7:00pm) 4.1mil
6. Penguins of Madagascar NICK (Sat 10:00am) 4mil
7. Penguins of Madagascar NICK (Sun 10:00am) 4mil
8. Penguins of Madagascar NICK (Sun 10:30am) 4mil
9. The O’Reilly Factor FOXNews (Wed) 3.9mil
10. SpongeBob NICK (Sat 9:30am) 3.8mil
Here’s just a few of our other favorite cable shows:
South Park COM 3mil
Ghost Hunters SCIFI 2.7mil
The Closer TNT 2.1mil
Saving Grace TNT 1.9mil
Real World XXI: Brooklyn Finale & Reunion MTV 1.6mil
Rock of Love Bus VH1 1.6mil
Who Was Jesus? DSC 1.5mil
Ax Men HIST 1.4mil
Breaking Bad AMC 1.2mil
Damages Finale FX 1mil
Well, that’s the numbers for this week. On the non-advertising networks, Showtime’s Sunday night premiere of The Tudors (726,000 viewers) beat HBO’s season premiere of In Treatment (657,000 viewers).
There ya have it kids. See ya next week.