Okay Gasmii, this is not TV related at all, but I thought I would be festive in light of Halloween coming up. So, I found this blog that teaches you how to make Star Wars Halloween Costumes for your Dogs.
Here are their instructions for the Ewok costume:
(to go to the page and get more characters, click here)
The instructions after the jump:
brown felt (in yardage and not felt craft squares)
leather rope for embellishment
1. Using your dog’s face measurements, draw and oval on to a piece of paper.
2. Cut this out and place it on a piece of large brown felt and use tailor’s chalk to transfer it onto the felt.
3. Cut out the face oval from the felt.
4. Try this piece on your dog and make sure the oval is snug but not too tight.
5. Using tailor’s chalk, mark where to cut the ears.
6. Draping technique – start pining in felt areas where you need to trim and hem the costume. I found that the sides and back of the head needed to be taken in a bit for a more rounded shape. You’lll also need to trim the front area to create the front piece of the headdress.
7. Take the felt off your dog and cut out the area’s where the ears go.
8. Trim and hem all the pinned edges you noted.
9. Try it on your dog again and repeat any steps above necessary to achieve desired results.
10. Add a leather string along the right top / side of the Ewok’s face.